Thursday, January 8, 2009

How many days till Spring?

The big day is coming up soon and I can't wait. I am the luckiest man alive!!! This has been the best few months of my life! We have a lot to look forward to. Right now I am busy with full diving classes and the heart of our competition season for the college team. The weather has been particularly cold this year and December marked the most snow we have ever had since they started recording snowfall amounts. Rochester is truly living up to its reputation and as a chilly metropolis. The recent weeks in Florida with Stephanie and the warm weather have definitely spoiled me. Shortly after I returned beck from Florida I got quite sick... attributable only to Stephanie withdrawal. I have been trying to fight off the symptoms the best I can with vinegar and lots of rest... but I think I will be in rough shape until I get large doses of "My Honey".

2 comments:

  1. Bundle up, drink lots of orange juice and keep loving my special girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew, I'm grateful I don't live in Rochester! Far too cold for my taste! It's 68 degrees in my house and I'm freezing (and that's with a fleece jacket and blanket)!

    I'm so glad you two found each other! In fact, I'm so happy that I can find a way to stand all the mushiness. =)

    Stephanie, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete