Sunday, January 11, 2009

A few photos..


















This was the very first picture we took together. Cliff came the first time for ONE NIGHT. He arrived at 7:30 or so and we stayed up until 3:30 am I think. We had to leave at 10:45 am to get him to the airport on time and we shot a picture quickly on the way out the door. This was the first of MANY!!
The one above it, we took at the temple the following weekend, he jokes that I look like I am staring at a pimple or something but I meant for it to be sweet, You be the judge! The picture on top, it was taken at WEGMAN'S.. What a great store. It was so fun to shop there. We stopped in the Entrance and snapped this on our way out. Cliff is so great about all my "ooo ooo lets take a picture moments" No matter where we are.

2 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how happy you both look. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I left something for the two of you at "my place". Come and get it, if you want it!

    ReplyDelete