Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Letter to the Man I love.

My Dearest Mr. Lovely,

Honey.... You had a hard day yesterday, for that I am sorry. This morning is certainly off to a great start because you called me at 6:03 am. You don't know how happy it makes me to hear your voice in the morning. I love that I fall asleep to your voice and that I wake up to your voice.

You are such a treat to know and love. I am a very lucky woman. Our boys (I have never been able to say that to anyone) are so lucky to know and love you.

I love your sweet smile and your kisses. I love your hugs and I LOVE HOLDING HANDS with you. I never dreamed mine could fit so perfectly in someone else's.

Being with you is like a dream. It is a dream that I never want to wake up from. I want to frolic in the sun (in low humidity of course) and lay with my head on your chest as I listen to you breathing all day every day.

You make me happy so happy, My Dearest Mr. Lovely. I am so looking forward to the day that I become your MRS. LOVELY. Thank you for your love and your beautiful spirit. I love the laughter that erupts and the fun that ensues when you are around. :)

I love you my Sweet, Kind, Loving, Sexy, Phabulous, DID I mention SEXY...... Man

My heart is yours for the rest of life.... maybe longer.
XOXOXO
Stephanie

1 comment: